Schawbel Companies have been actively involved in a number of nonprofit consulting projects and support activities. This has included:
- Implementation of solid sound targeted business planning, market research, and strategic and tactical planning.
- Use of standard business tools to ensure appropriate cost structures and the ability to measure Return on Investment and donor retention, which has led to recruitment of top-notch professional business resources for key positions.
- Introduction and relationship building with industry collaborations to provide additional sources of income and support.
- Creation of profitable social enterprises that leverage off the core asset of a nonprofit allowing donors to see a return on their donation (investment) and shifting from a 100% donor driven organization to a financially sustainable enterprise and using the “Halo” effect to attract new donors and resources.
- Sharing of infrastructure resources with a consortium of nonprofit organizations to reduce cost and leverage best of breed technology and social media advances.